|Posted on December 2, 2014 at 6:10 PM|
Devil’s Bridge From Chuck Wagon Trailhead | Sedona, Arizona | Mountain Matron
Skip the dusty road full of 4x4 vehicles and most of the Devil's Bridge crowd with this trail.
Pay heed and exercise strong caution if you plan to stand on the bridge. That fall is more than 50ft! Once near the bridge you can determine the width is safe for crossing.
- Trail Elevation: 4,600ft
- Level: Moderate
- Length: 3 mile (one way)
- Type: Out + Back - Connector Trail
- Open: Year around
- Permit: No
- Conditions: Well Maintained
- Vehicle Requirements: None
- Services: Vault Restrooms
- Drive Time from Phoenix: 2 hrs
- Features: Panoramic Views, Sandstone Vistas , Natural Sandstone Arch
- Trail Time: 2.5 Hour
- No Parking Fee
- Red Rock Visitor Center, 928-203-2900
- Shorter route to the bridge without a high clearance vehicle - park at Mescal Trailhead – Take Dry Creek Road 3miles to Long Canyon Road & turn right.
- Devils Bridge Trail #120 recommends a high clearance vehicle.
- Chuck Wagon Trail, Sedona, AZ 86336
Disclosure: As with any outdoor activity you need to plan properly and adhere to all National, State and City ordinances. We only offer an insight to our own experiences and do not take any responsibility for you or any persons accompanying you on this or any outdoor recreation activities listed on this website or any other Mountain Matron Social Outlets.